On September 22, WillisWire turns one year old. In our first year, we’ve published 306 posts by some 57 different Willis experts in their fields. To celebrate, we thought we’d take you on a tour of the stories you thought were our best. Here is a slideshow of the top stories of the month from our first 12 months.
Read the Top Stories of our First Year
- September 2011 – Notes from Monte Carlo – What’s on the Minds of Reinsurers
- October 2011 – Our Scariest Risks
- November 2011 – What Weavering Case Means for Hedge Fund Governance
- December 2011 – It’s a Wonderful Sub-Prime Life
- January 2012 – Costa’s Cost Could Sink that of Titanic
- February 2012 – What Risks Will Emerge in 2012?
- March 2012 – 10 Questions No Non-Executive Director Should be Afraid to Ask
- April 2012 – Insuring the Titanic
- May 2012 – D&O Dictionary
- June 2012 – The Top 5 Threats to the Energy Industry in 2012
- July 2012 – Piracy in South East Asia
- August 2012 – Libor: The Trillion-Dollar Question
Did you have a favorite post? Tell us what it was in the comments.
Thanks for a wonderful first year!