Do you have the perfect HR solution to address your organization’s challenges and goals? If so, stop reading. You’re all set. Maybe go grab a glass of wine and celebrate!
I think it’s safe to say that as HR professionals, we have enormous influence on how our organizations attract, retain and develop our employees. But how you get your organization ahead of the curve is not easy. There are many connected inputs and, as an HR consultant, I’m asked daily about the factors needed to achieve success. Here are some of the questions I hear the most:
- How do we receive input from employees throughout the year on their reaction to initiatives, and our progress on culture and engagement?
- Do we have the right number of people in the right roles, both now and for the future?
- How do we ensure our employees have a clear understanding of our employee value proposition (EVP)?
- Can we confirm employees have a clear understanding of their career opportunities at our organization?
- Where can we find ready-to-use solutions and materials to solve some of my specific HR issues?
- How do we balance candidate experience, gamification and validity with talent assessments which add real value to selection and development decisions?
- How do we offer our employees a wider range of benefits options and ensure they understand their benefits, including the company contribution?
- Is there a better way to manage increasing healthcare costs for our employees, while still offering a robust benefits package that will retain and engage top talent?
- How do we offer a more competitive benefits package to attract and retain top talent?
Do any of these sound familiar to you? Do you have the right strategies in place to solve these challenges? Every organization needs to evolve its approach, programs and technology in this area. And, to see and understand the latest developments, it’s helpful to attend a few conferences so you know what technology is available. The HR Technology Conference – October 10-13 in Las Vegas, NV – is one such event. Willis Towers Watson, will be there. We hope you’ll be there, too.
Just to show you the dynamics, since last year’s conference, Willis Towers Watson has added numerous exciting features and enhancements to our portfolio. You’ll be able to check all of them out in Las Vegas.
- We released Willis Towers Watson Pulse Software. This software is honestly just awesome. It empowers your organization to develop more agile (and continuous) listening strategies, in addition to helping you keeping on top of the daily feelings of your employees.
- For anyone in compensation you know how difficult it is to consolidate all of the data sources you have for surveys. Guess what? We put them all in one place in this year’s Willis Towers Watson Compensation Software Now you can find your Willis Towers Watson surveys, or even surveys from another company, all in one place. The software also seamlessly integrates with job leveling, market analysis and compensation design capabilities. It empowers you to manage your compensation programs more efficiently by giving you integrated access to worldwide, market-leading compensation data.
- The HR Trove is a Willis Towers Watson’s new online store. It offers affordable, turnkey HR tools and products, including advertising-style videos, planning and benchmarking data and tools, employee assessments and more. And at the HR Technology event we’ll have a special discount available!
- Our group marketplace technology platform makes it easy for your employees to build and manage a personalized benefits portfolio that leads to an empowered, confident and secure life for them and their families. Combining intelligent technology with an intuitive, marketplace environment, we help your employees to choose a portfolio of health, wealth, lifestyle and protection benefits that provides comprehensive coverage for the risks they may face.
- Our marketplace is also a powerful benefits administration tool; using the administrative portal, employers can view and edit employee records, modify enrollments, generate reports, manage and process life events, and more.
We hope you will join us at the conference. Between the education workshops (see two Willis Towers Watson-led sessions below) and exhibits, you’ll see the future. You’ll also have a chance to talk to experts. For instance, it’s easy to set up a private demo or appointment with a Willis Towers Watson consultant to discuss your challenges: just click here. This is one of those opportunities to get a holistic view of the many components needed for your talent and reward program to achieve its objectives,
Wednesday, October 11, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 12, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Jacki Bassani is the Managing Director for Talent and Rewards, North America, at Willis Towers Watson. She also provides consulting services to large global organizations and has extensive experience in organizational diagnostics and employee research. During her tenure, she has helped organizations to better understand and improve their organizational cultures by using tailored organizational measurement techniques that uncover linkages between corporate culture, employee engagement and business performance.